Social media eCourses for students: Volume licensing for schools and organizations
Colleges and employers, like everybody else, will look at social media to assess a student's character, readiness and overall fit. A reflective and informative social media presence has been shown to substantially influence college and career acceptance decisions.
It’s becoming increasingly important for students and educators to understand how colleges and universities are using social media as part of their recruiting and admissions process and how students can strategically use social media to advance their college and career opportunities in a competitive world.
Courses adhere to the Perkins Act and to CTE standards.
• Understanding the essential rules of social media
• Learning how colleges and employers are using Google and social media to assess and vet candidates
• Establishing a unique digital identity within Google
• Creating a compelling and authentic skill-based digital portfolio
• Optimizing social network reach to enhance visibility and discovery
• Discovering the importance of keywords and personal URLs
• Developing a virtual narrative that highlights accomplishments, service and activities
• Leveraging LinkedIn's vast database for researching colleges and companies
• Using Twitter to network with influencers, like-minded peers, and decision-makers
• Appreciating the importance of Facebook and Instagram for portfolio building and social media recruitment
• Engaging with colleges and employers via social media to stand out
• Gaining a substantial advantage in searching for internships and employment via social media
These essential 21st century skills will serve students beyond college and throughout their professional life.
Pricing based on volume.